HM-2020-5kV Insulation tester for water genarator dedicated to the measurement of water-cooled generator test, but also can be used for laboratory or field testing insulation testing to do. Output current greater than 25mA. The maximum output voltage of 2500V. Includes high-precision micro-current measurement system, digital boost system. Just use a high-voltage lines and a signal line connecting the test product can be measured. Automatic measurement, the results from the large screen liquid crystal display, and store the results.
1. 32-bit micro-controller, Chinese user interface, easy to operate.
2. Automatically calculates the absorption ratio and the polarization index, and automatically save 15 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes to facilitate analysis of data per minute.
3. Output current, (2500V, the output is greater than 25mA), short-circuit currents greater than 40mA.
4. A fully enclosed high-voltage generator module technology, the protection of the internal resistance, safe and reliable.
Anti-interference ability, to meet the EHV substation on-site operation.
5. Automatic discharge test is completed, and real-time monitoring the discharge process.
Accuracy: ± 10%
Range: 0.1M ~ 250GΩ
Test voltage: 5000V
Short circuit current:> 25mA
Measuring time: 1 minute to 10 minutes (with the measurement related)
Power Supply: 180 ~ 270VAC, 50Hz/60Hz ± 1% (utility or generator power)
Working Environment: Temperature -10 ~ 40 ℃, relative humidity 20 to 80%.