Induction voltage withstand test of transformer is an important test to ensure the product quality to meet the national standards. It is an important item in the transformer insulation test that the longitudinal insulation induced voltage withstand test of the winding, the interlayer, the interlayer and the interphase of the transformer winding. The longitudinal insulation test needs to be tested by the frequency doubling power supply device and the test voltage.
HMDBF multi frequency test generator is designed and manufactured to meet the above requirements, as proved by the majority of the user: simple operation, reliable performance, can meet the need for better transformer, induction voltage test transformer.
remark：the device consist of three components:control unit,booster transformer,adjustable reactor
HMDBF series multi frequency power supply device is mainly used to test the subject under different voltage and frequency, so it can satisfy the test:
1. 220kV and below 220KV electromagnetic voltage transformer induction withstand voltage;
2. 35kV and below 35KV distribution transformer induction voltage (need to match intermediate excitation test change);
3. It can be used as a variable frequency power supply for series resonant test equipment;
4. It can be used as power frequency single-phase voltage regulator (to meet the capacitive PT induction voltage withstand test).
5. Equipped with compensation reactor (DUT’s current is strong).
Device features and working principle
1.The device adopts power electronic technology, and the internal core part uses frequency conversion regulator. Parameter preset, protection setting, frequency selection, voltage regulation control and so on, all adopt digital control technology. Built in computer, 8 inch color LCD display, data storage can reach 3200 groups.
2.Touch type operation , equipped with thermal printer to print Chinese/English
1. Capacity: 3-100kVA.
2. Input voltage: AC, three-phase, 380V + 10%. (Note: A,C side of the power input
can also be connected to the single-phase 220V, but the capacity is almost halved).
3. Power frequency: 50Hz.
4. Output voltage: 0 ~ 400V (Voltage can be insreased if adding step-up transformer).
5. Output frequency: 50Hz, 100Hz, 150Hz, 200Hz (optional).
6. Waveform distortion rate: <3%.