HM3020X type gas leakage detector is over 30 years of production experience of the essence of the leak detector, a new generation of automatic intelligent detector recent blockbuster, is a detector the most stable and sensitive. We take full account of the actual needs of the vast number of users, with our rich technology and experience applied to this product, allowing users to enjoy an excellent performance price ratio.
High tech central micro processing unit is the core of this product, its digital signal processing ability can better manage the circuit and processing detection signal. Due to the large number of integrated circuits, the number of components in the circuit is reduced by 40%, which greatly improves the reliability and efficiency. The microprocessor monitors the probe and battery voltage at a rate of 4000 a second. Tiny signals can also be captured and can work reliably and reliably in any environment.
HM3020X type gas leak detector adds some convenient functions: seven sensitivity sensitivity increased 64 times, three color light emitting two tubes in a progressive way wide range indicates the degree of leakage. At the same time also used to display the level of sensitivity and battery; touch keyboard for all operations; slender avant-garde design greatly facilitates users to use and maintain; indicator lamps in use in the open range is very convenient.
* Microprocessor control, with advanced digital signal processing
* Tricolor visual display
* Seven (7) levels of sensitivity provide an increase of up to 64x
* Tactile keypad controls
* Real time sensitivity adjustment
* Battery test function
* Battery voltage indication
* Certified to SAE J1627 for R134a,R12, R22
* Detects all halogenated refrigerants
* True mechanical pumping provides positive airflow through sensing tip
* Mute feature included
* Cordless and portable,operates on 2 "C"-cell batteries
* Carrying case included
* 14”(35.5cm) flexible, stainless probe
* Optional reference leak source
* One-year warranty
The XP-1A Leak Detector may also be used to:
- Detect Leaks in other systems and stroage/recovery containers. It will respond to all halogenated
(contains chlorine or fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but it not limited to:
CFCs e.g. R12,R11,R500,R503 etc...
HCFCs e.g.R22,R123,R124,R502 etc...
HFC Blends such as AZ-50,HP62,MP39 etc...
- Detect ethylene oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated
- Detect SF6 in high voltage circuit breakers
- Detect most gases that contain chlorine,fluorine and bromine (halogen gases)
- Detect cleaning agents used indry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene
- Detect halon gases in fire extinguishing systems
1.Power supply: 3V DC; 2 “C” cell alkaline batteries
2.Maximum sensitivity: per SAE J1627 rating criteria; certified for R12,R22 and
R134a @0.5oz/yr (14gr/yr)
3.Ultimate sensitivity: less than 0.1oz/yr (3gr/yr) for all halogen based refrigerants.
4.Sensing tip life: approx.20 hours
5.Operating temperature: 30° to 125°F (0° to 52°C)
6.Battery life: approximately 30 hours normal use
7.Duty cycle: continuous, no limitation
8.Response time: Instantaneous
9.Reset time: one second
10.Warm up time: approx.2 seconds
11.Unit weight: 1.2 lbs(560 grams)
12.Unit dimensions: 9” x 2.5” x2.5” (22.9cm x 6.5cm x6.5cm)
13.Fixed probe length: 14” (35.5cm)